Originally published at: http://www.dailystormer.com/whitefish-local-government-attempting-to-cockblock-stormer-march/
January 10, 2017
The local government of Whitefish, Montana, where we have been planning to have an armed Neo-Nazi march against local Jewish terrorists, have attempted to cockblock us by denying our permit based on some alleged technicality.
In response to our permit request, Whitefish City Manager Chuck Stearns sent us a letter demanding all sorts of outrageous things must be done before we are issued our permit.
I will not be calling that number (406-863-1582), and instead have contacted the ACLU and asked them to do it. You can also try calling him if you want, just to see what's up.
The fact that they are denying the permit at all shows that they are not serious people, and are attempting to jerk us around.
As to his points:
- We did include a map.
- This is petty, but if they want an extra $65, that's fine. I could just as easily give them the cash on Monday.
- Demanding insurance is a crazy new requirement. That was not part of the deal, and I don't believe they are allowed to force this obscure thing on us.
- This is also a new requirement. We were never told we would have to notify any businesses.
We will fight this. We will have our march.
Regrettably, as I don't want to see mass arrests and chaos on the streets, it looks like we may have to reschedule the event for sometime in February, as we work with our lawyers and the lawyers of the ACLU (I hope) to ensure our rights are not violated, and that we are allowed to march.
Clearly, a Neo-Nazi march involving hundreds of armed skinheads is something that has to be dealt with carefully, and I'm not going to try and have the march until my permit is issued. Or, at least until my lawyers have assured me it can be done legally and without incident with no permit.
Whitefish authorities purposefully waited until the last minute before sending these weird extra requirements so we wouldn't have the time to figure it out. I am going to try to figure it out and do as planned on Monday, but this is going to be difficult and it is likely we will have to reschedule.
I will be making the decision about rescheduling by tomorrow morning. I have contacted the company through which I am chartering the buses to transport the skinheads from the Bay Area, and they have assured me that for a relatively small fee I can reschedule the trip if need be, but I need to let them know by Wednesday.
This really throws a wrench in the works, as we also have people flying in from all over the world to take part in the march, and their flights will have to be rescheduled.
But we shall prevail.
Nothing can stop us.
We will have our march, whether it is on James Earl Ray Day, or sometime later this year.